Dexshell Wudhu Socks
Black with grey top cuff band
Outer shell: 97% abrasion resistant nylon, 2% elastane, 1% elastics
Interlining: Porelle high performance waterproof breathable membranes
Inner sock: 80% coolmax yarns, 20% nylon
- Completely waterproof highly breathable membrane interlining so no hot feeling in warm weathers whilst eliminate the clammy feeling when doing ablution in cold season
- Close knitting and covering over the ankle length. Fit into a pair of normal shoes therefore outperforming the leather prayer socks (khuffayns).
- Moisture transfer functional Coolmax liner therefore no blistering on feet even in a long day wearing.
- Mid weight Coolmax yarns which are more endurable lasting miles walking without wearing off ( but they are socks anyway not boots)
- This type of socks have been trialed and approved by many Muslim scholars, and the ruling and evidence as following copies.